- Eastern Cape police condemn attack on two of its members
- Lewis Hamilton on top again at Italian Grand Prix
- IOC to give R27,2 million for Europe refugees
- Two US warplanes land in Estonia amid Russia tensions
- Greece's Tsipras hints at possible vote deal with socialists
- Swedish prosecutor charges man with genocide in Rwanda
- Mine to tear down internal fences on disputed North West land
- BB-8 awakens: Is this new droid the most awesome Star Wars toy ever?
- Rihanna orders Lewis Hamilton to cut ties with ex
- Bayern CEO wants more TV cash to end 'transfer tsunami'
- UN’s ‘highest environmental honour’ to be launched in Pretoria - video
- Man United's 'lack of experience' wrecked De Gea Real deal, says Perez
- Geosciences as a means to address water shortages in Africa
- Liberia: Ebola-free, for a second time
- Dieting in pregnancy could results in lower maths scores for kids
- Real Madrid set to retain status as world's richest club
- R2 million 'suspected' diamond and gold haul at Beitbridge
- Hungary passes new laws to stem inflow of migrants
- World Cup soccer qualifier exposes China-Hong Kong tensions
- Egyptian billionaire to Greece, Italy: sell me an island to host the migrants
- Confirmed MH370 wing part won't change search: Australia
- Today's youngsters can't do their sums
- Cancer: What cost a life?
- Ciara: Abstinence makes us 'real'
- Hackers cripple 'racist' website
- Why the Toronto film festival is buzzing with excitement this year
President Jacob Zuma yesterday met Sudanese President Omar al-Bashir "to strengthen co-operation" between the two countries.
The threat of political defeat in next year's local government elections drove the ANC to intervene in Port Elizabeth's troubled Nelson Mandela Bay municipality.
Congolese rebel leader Bosco Ntaganda told his war crimes trial yesterday that he was ''a soldier, not a criminal'', breaking his silence for the first time since surrendering to the International Criminal Court.
Afrikaans films have again claimed their place as the top-grossing South African productions.