- IS attack on Syrian border town Kobane stalls amid US air assault
- Khloé Kardashian wants closure, upset Lamar is refusing to divorce her
- Striker shortage no worry to Mourinho ahead of United clash
- Arbitrators must disclose interests
- War-weary women to withhold sex
- Voting begins in Botswana's tightly contested elections
- Justice minister to account to Equality Court
- KZN Judge President to face law himself
- A search is on for the 'ideal clinic'
- Pope puts his neck on the block
- Comedian resorts to Oscar toilet humour
- Ottawa killer's name was on a terror watchlist
- US charges safari owners with illegal rhino hunting
- Bangladesh war criminal Ghulam Azam dies: Official
- AU to send over 1 000 health workers to West Africa
- Numsa is still part of Cosatu: Jim
- SANParks appoints CEO: Dept
- Mother of Ottawa shooter apologizes for all the pain
- Premier condemns the burning of heritage site
- Pigeon racing not banned: environmental affairs
- Rea Vaya drivers on strike
- Lwandle mass evictions illegal: Sisulu
- Ramaphosa trying to broker deal to end Lesotho post-coup standoff
- We can't spend and spend to recover money lost to corruption: Nene
Suspected Boko Haram militants kidnapped at least 25 girls in an attack on a remote town in northeastern Nigeria, witnesses said, despite talks of freeing 219 other female hostages they seized in April.
Oscar Pistorius was heard weeping inconsolably during his first night in prison.
Tax increases are to be implemented to help plug the gaping hole in the state's finances.
Model Lee-Ann Liebenberg has blasted critics who "haven't even bothered to read" the You magazine cover story in which she appears bald to raise cancer awareness.