DJ Zinhle reveals how she copes with hurt, shares how she works on happiness
DJ Zinhle has shared an inspirational post on how she has created her own happiness and continues to dictate it on her own terms.
The entrepreneur took to her blog to write a very personal and touching post about how she strives to overcome pain and hurt to be happy.
"I have been through a lot in my life recently and this has forced me to experience and deal with my emotions and energies on a higher level than usual. Loss, being a mom, business, friendships and love have been heightened in my life recently, pushing me from emotional pillar to post," she wrote. She then proceeded to give tips on how she overcomes it all on a daily basis.
- Take responsibility for your own happiness by becoming a full cup. This means that you have so much self love that the addition of more love to your life leaves your cup overflowing with happiness
- Don't get comfortable in your pain, always strive to be happy
- Avoid relying on other people to make you happy, you may come up second best if you do
- Be grateful for what you have now. Give thanks for all the good things in your life
- While people, things or events may influence your life. Don;t let it impact on your inner happiness, find a way to keep on being happy. DJ Zinhle says: "A person’s happiness is their own doing, one cannot let things, people or events control their happiness. I do not deny that there will be challenging events in life that cause you great pain and discomfort but you need to be so in tune with your happiness rhythm that you know how to navigate through life’s challenges and maintain your happiness."
We've compiled a list of happy songs we think DJ Zinhle has on rotation.
Happiness by Mafikizolo
Happy People by R Kelly
Oh Happy Day by the Sister Act choir
Happy by Pharell
Happy by Ashanti featuring Ja Rule