Are you up for the challenge? You could win a Toyota Fortuner 4x4
If you’re a 4x4 fan, listen up: you could compete in this year’s Toyota Fortuner 4x4 Challenge and drive away with a brand-new Toyota Fortuner 2.4 GD-6 Manual valued at R454,000.
The challenge, taking place in November this year, will bring two days of off-roading, mountain biking, golfing, paddling and other fitness activities.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Times Media is sending one finalist to the event to join three other finalists. Each finalist will then partner with a celebrity to compete in a series of challenges. The finalist in the winning team wins the Fortuner!
The celebrities at the event will be racing and rally driver Giniel de Villiers; rugby player Ryno Benjamin of the Toyota Free State Cheetahs; Bafana Bafana midfielder Simphiwe Tshabalala; and road and off-road cyclist Andrew Mclean, the director of Toyota Cycle Lab.
It gets better: if you’re chosen as a semifinalist, you’ll already win a Garmin VIRB X Action Camera valued at R6,499.
Then, each finalist will also win a specialised Turbo Levo Hardtail 29 bicycle valued at R50,000 (or similar), with additional apparel and safety gear supplied courtesy of Salomon.
Times Media will pick three semifinalists in a random draw and contact them telephonically. Another random draw will then determine the finalist who gets to compete in the Fortuner 4x4 Challenge.
All you need to compete is a valid driver’s licence and an acceptable level of fitness.
HOW TO ENTER
Please note: this competition is now closed.
THE FINE PRINT
- Prizes must be taken up as awarded and cannot be transferred to any other person, sold or converted to cash.
- The exact dates and venue of the Fortuner 4x4 Challenge have not yet been announced. All flights, accommodation and transport will be provided by Toyota SA Motors (Pty) Ltd.
- Toyota reserves the right to choose the colour of the Toyota Fortuner 2.4 GD-6 Manual.
- The prize does not include insurance on the vehicle or any extras such as fuel and accessories.
- The competition is open to all South Africans and permanent residents of South Africa aged 18 years and older, except employees and their families of Times Media (Pty) Ltd, all co-sponsors and their advertising agents.
- By entering this competition, you are allowing the use of your contact details for future marketing purposes.