All dead miners identified: Presidency
All 34 Lonmin mineworkers killed in a clash with police have been identified, Minister in the Presidency Collins Chabane said on Tuesday.
"All the bodies have been identified. One is a foreign national," he said.
He said efforts had been made to contact the Lesotho national's family with regards to his burial.
Last week, the platinum mining company's rock drill operators in Marikana embarked on a protest that saw 10 people, including two security guards and two police officers, killed.
The protests culminated in clashes with the police on Thursday, in which 34 miners were shot dead, more than 70 injured and 260 arrested.
Chabane said the ministerial committee had met religious organisations and traditional organisations in a bid to bring the situation in Wonderkop to normal.
"We have met all stakeholders and there is progress."
President of the Congress of Traditional Leaders of SA, Phathekile Holomisa, said traditional leaders would meet Lonmin mine management later on Tuesday.
"Mine management must understand that traditionally there is a moment of mourning before and after the burial," he said.
He was referring to the ultimatum the mine issued to striking workers to report for work on Tuesday morning or risk dismissal.
On Tuesday morning, Lonmin mine said it resolved after a meeting with all concerned parties that no worker would be fired.
"We all agreed that it would not be helpful for an ultimatum in a time of mourning based on the events that happened last week," said company spokeswoman Sue Vey.
The ministerial committee and traditional leaders are due to address the striking workers who gathered at a hill in Wonderkop.
The protests were believed to be linked to rivalry between the National Union of Mineworkers and the Association of Mineworkers and Construction Union over recognition agreements at the mine. Workers also wanted higher pay.