One of the South African brothers facing indictment in the US over the sale of illegal rhino hunts was previously fined for illegally importing a leopard carcass to that country.
The breeding, trading and racing of pigeons is now illegal, the NSPCA said on Wednesday.
Some 40 percent of US Internet users say they have been harassed online, and nearly three-fourths have witnessed this type of problem, a survey showed Wednesday.
A farmer shot and killed a leopard that was collared for research in the Boesmanland area in the Northern Cape earlier this month.
- Big screens and big profits as Apple rides iPhone to $42.1 billion revenues
- iPhone 6 gives Taiwan export orders 12.7 percent boost
- Giant robot spider battles dragon-horse in Beijing
- Governments, businesses harvesting your voice
- ISS astronauts to finally get some good coffee in space
- Plug-and-play semi-automatic rifle part printer goes on sale in US
- Lonely? Japan unveils chair that will give you a hug
- iPhones may be being bent by psychic energy: Geller
- Britain considers plan to jail trolls in stand against 'baying cyber-mob'
- Facebook unveils 'safety check' for disaster efforts
- Feminist gaming critic cancels talk due to sexist's mass shooting threat
- French bank allows people to transfer money via Twitter
- Yahoo systems breached, but not by Shellshock