The United States and China, the biggest greenhouse gas polluters, could reduce by a quarter the envisaged 2020 shortfall in emissions cuts required to curtail global warming, researchers said.
The microblogging site Twitter popular among both men and women in ultra-conservative Saudi Arabia is nothing more than "a source of lies" and evil, the kingdom's top Muslim cleric said.
New big-screen iPhones helped propel Apple's profit and revenue in the last quarter, as the California tech giant smashed earnings expectations.
Poland's smallest university town is setting up a monument for Wikipedia, the world's most extensive online encyclopedia.
- Giant robot spider battles dragon-horse in Beijing
- Governments, businesses harvesting your voice
- ISS astronauts to finally get some good coffee in space
- Plug-and-play semi-automatic rifle part printer goes on sale in US
- Lonely? Japan unveils chair that will give you a hug
- iPhones may be being bent by psychic energy: Geller
- Bikers to get first look at Skully augmented reality crash helmet