Spoon bending 'psychic' Uri Geller claims that Apple's new iPhone 6+ may be getting bent by the energy produced by people getting so exited by it.
Several Britons agreed to give up their eldest child in return for the use of free wifi, in an experiment to highlight the dangers of public Internet, published on Monday.
Water found in Earth's oceans, in meteorites and frozen in lunar craters predates the birth of the solar system, a study published on Thursday shows, a finding with implications for the search for life on other planets.
As India celebrated becoming the first Asian nation to reach Mars, S.M. Vaidya, head of business at conglomerate Godrej's aerospace division that made the spacecraft's engine and thruster components, sounded surprisingly downbeat.
- Apple acknowledges bug in iPhone software, offers fix
- The toothbrush gets reinvented with smart technology, new materials
- No, microwaving your iPhone won't charge it
- Chinese buyers lead charge in iPhone 6 global debut
- Record four million orders of new Apple iPhone on first day
- New Nexus tablet coming in time for Christmas: report
- Apple hopes you'll bite with its new products