Jack, a dog trained to track rhino poachers, has been stolen with his owner's bakkie in Pretoria, the Palala Rhino Sanctuary said on Tuesday.
Samsung is planning yet another smartwatch to sit alongside the six it has already launched over the past 12 months. However, while its past efforts have been focused on fitness or replacing reliance on smartphones, this one wants to be a replacement for consumers' wallets.
Apple Inc said it sold a record 10 million iPhones in the first weekend after its new, larger phone models went on sale in 10 countries on Friday.
India's first ever mission to Mars has "entered the Martian neighbourhood," the country's space agency said Monday ahead of a manoeuvre to put the spacecraft into the planet's orbit.
- Chinese buyers lead charge in iPhone 6 global debut
- Record four million orders of new Apple iPhone on first day
- New Nexus tablet coming in time for Christmas: report
- Apple hopes you'll bite with its new products
- No sapphire on your new iPhone? China's Huawei has you covered
- France announces second artificial heart transplant
- Less religion, more patents: Princeton