Miami winner Konta into WTA top 10
Britain's Johanna Konta climbed into the WTA top 10 on Monday, the highest place so far in the 25-year-old's career coming after tournament wins in Sydney and Miami.
While Konta rises to seventh, her rival in the Miami final, Denmark's Caroline Wozniacki, a former number one, dropped down to 12th after the weekend 6-4, 6-3 loss.
German Angelique Kerber is still top of the rankings just ahead of the former long-term incumbent Serena Williams.
WTA top 10:
1. Angelique Kerber (GER) 7,340
2. Serena Williams (USA) 7,010
3. Karolina Pliskova (CZE) 6,020
4. Dominika Cibulkova (SVK) 5,245
5. Simona Halep (ROM) 5,022
6. Garbine Muguruza (ESP) 4,790
7. Johanna Konta (GBR) 4,330 (+4)
8. Agnieszka Radwanska (POL) 4,290
9. Svetlana Kuznetsova (RUS) 4,025 (-2)
10. Venus Williams (USA) 3,865 (+2)