Tofu, tatsoi and mushroom stir-fry
How to make tofu, tatsoi and mushroom stir-fry
- 3 tbsp sunflower oil
- 400g tofu, drained and patted dry with absorbent paper
- 60g shimeji mushrooms, cleaned
- Quarter cup ginger, finely chopped
- 2 tsp sesame seed oil
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 3 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- Squeeze of lemon
- 200g tatsoi (an Asian spinach), washed
- 15g coriander, chopped
- Steamed basmati rice, to serve
Cube tofu into bite-size portions and set aside.
Heat sunflower oil in a non-stick pan until hot and gently shallow fry tofu until golden brown and crispy.
Add mushrooms and ginger and stir-fry for a further five minutes.
Add sesame oil, soy sauce, sweet chilli sauce and a squeeze of lemon.
Toss in tatsoi and remove pan from heat, allowing the leaves to wilt. Check seasoning.
Serve with steamed basmati rice and fresh coriander.