The world's biggest economies will work to support global growth and better share the benefits of trade, policymakers said on Sunday after a meeting dominated by the impact of Britain's exit from Europe and fears of rising protectionism.
Hillary Clinton on Friday tapped Tim Kaine, a popular Spanish-speaking senator from the swing state of Virginia, to be her running mate in the White House showdown against Donald Trump.
At least one person has been killed and 10 wounded in a shooting at a shopping centre in Munich on Friday, German police said.
- Singapore bans newspaper linked to Islamic State
- Syrians harness Pokemon frenzy to depict their plight
- Migrants 'crushed, drowned' in dinghy horror
- Turkey tensions spill onto German streets
- Lagarde: unflappable IMF chief who smashed glass ceiling
- More than 3,200 migrants rescued in Mediterranean: Italian coast guard
- As Republicans anoint Trump, party grapples with identity crisis
- Poland says WWII massacre by Ukraine was a genocide
- Paris dismantles camp housing over 1,000 migrants
- New pictures released as Britain's Prince George marks 3rd birthday
- China alone cannot save world from Brexit downturn: premier
- France to supply artillery to Iraqi army: Hollande
- Indian air force plane goes missing with 29 on board
- Iran stops 'terrorist infiltration' from Turkey: state media
- Trump fever infects convention finale
- Florida probes second possible Zika case in non-traveler
- MH370 hopes 'fading', search suspension looms: ministers
- Britain could reset fiscal policy if necessary, finance minister Hammond says
- Fire diverts North Korea Air Koryo flight: report
- Trump promises 'safety' to fearful Americans
- UK should trigger Brexit process 'as soon as possible': France, Ireland
- Trump, after night of mayhem at convention, takes center stage
- IS can be conduit for psychopaths' violent desires: experts
- Pakistan lawmakers to debate honour killing, rape laws
Following a sizeable surplus of R18.7bn in May‚ the trade account is forecast to have yielded another surplus in June - in the region of R10bn‚ according to Investec economist Kamilla Kaplan.