The time has come. Times Select, South Africa’s first digital daily, is now available to subscribers only — along with a brand-new mobile app.
How to keep up to date with Times Select
- Download the new Times Select app from the Google Play store and Apple's App Store.
- Go straight to www.timesselect.co.za to read the latest edition.
- Subscribe to our daily Times Select e-mail newsletter that is delivered to your inbox every morning at 5am.
Since our launch in February this year, Times Select’s eclectic mix of stories, analysis and opinion in an easy-to-read format has attracted a loyal readership. Now we have taken the next step to ensure we can keep delivering your daily dose of essential journalism.
Please note: the main TimesLIVE website remains free to read.
As we’ve promised since the closure of The Times newspaper last year, existing Sunday Times subscribers still have free access to Times Select.
What does it cost?
- Unlimited access to Times Select (including the app) and the Sunday Times website and e-edition (a digital replica of the printed newspaper) costs R80 per month. That’s only R2.70 per day, plus your first month costs only R20.
- Unlimited access to Times Select and the Sunday Times website and e-edition, along with the print edition of the Sunday Times delivered to your door, costs R89 per month.
- There is also a day pass – you pay R10 for 24 hours’ access to Times Select only.
What do you get for your money?
- Trusted, in-depth journalism produced by the Sunday Times editorial team.
- Daily columns from your favourite writers, including Justice Malala, Tom Eaton, Tony Leon, Andile Ndlovu, Jonathan Jansen, Darrel Bristow-Bovey, Wendy Knowler and Ranjeni Munusamy.
- Exclusive content from The Daily Telegraph in the UK.
- SA’s first digital interactive crosswords.
- The smart new Times Select app.
How do you pay?
- Click here to select a subscription option. You will be asked to pay by credit card. For alternative payment options, contact us at Tel: 0860 52 52 00 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have not yet registered on Times Select, you'll be asked to do so during the subscription process. It’s quick and easy. If you’re a Sunday Times print subscriber, sign up with the same e-mail you shared with us before so we can match your account.
If you’ve already registered using a different e-mail address, you can register again with your other e-mail address, which will link to your print subscription, or contact us at Tel: 0860 52 52 00 or email@example.com for assistance.