Case withdrawn against two Limpopo teens accused of killing 12-year-old
The murder case against two Limpopo teenagers implicated in allegedly beating a 12-year-old to death in Seshego, Polokwane, at the weekend was officially withdrawn on Tuesday.
The pupils, both 15, appeared before the Seshego Magistrate's Court.
Police spokesperson Col Moatshe Ngoepe said the teenagers had been released into the custody of their parents.
The dead pupil was found on Saturday at a school hostel. Ngoepe said earlier that the trio had been involved in a fight.
The case docket would be referred to the director of public prosecutions for further instructions, said Ngoepe.