Contact TimesLIVE and the Sunday Times
Main contact numbers:
Tel: +27 11 280 3000
Hill on Empire, 16 Empire Road (corner of Empire and Hillside), Parktown, Johannesburg
Subscriptions call centre:
Tel: 0860 52 52 00 or firstname.lastname@example.org (Mondays to Fridays: 7am–4pm; Sundays: 7am–12pm)
What would you like to do today?
Contact the newsdesk:
- Sunday Times: +27 11 280 5155 or email@example.com
- TimesLIVE/Sunday Times Daily: +27 11 280 3806 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Durban office: +27 31 250 8500
If you have a story you would like us to investigate, send an email with your contact details and phone number to email@example.com.
Subscribe to the Sunday Times or ask about a subscription:
Advertise in the newspaper, on the website or on our apps:
View our advertising information page.
Submit a letter to the editor:
While pseudonyms are sometimes acceptable, correspondents should sign letters and provide a name, street address and daytime contact number. The editor reserves the right to edit letters. We do not accept attachments – please insert your letter in the body of your email message.
- Letters to the Sunday Times: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Letters to Sunday Times Daily (digital): email@example.com
Submit an opinion piece:
We do not publish opinion pieces already sent to other newspapers. Submitting an uncommissioned opinion piece is no guarantee that it will be published and we reserve the right to edit all opinion pieces.
Report a technical problem with the website or app:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with as much detail as possible about the problem.
Republish our material in print or online:
Contact email@example.com or Tel: +27 11 280 3916.
Request back copies of the Sunday Times newspaper:
Please call Tel: +27 11 280 3933.
Editorial and business contacts
- TimesLIVE/Sunday Times Daily: Fienie Grobler on +27 11 280 5315 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sunday Times: Samantha Smith on +27 11 280 5086 or email@example.com
- Lebohang Nthongoa on +27 11 280 3806 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sibongakonke Shoba on +27 11 280 5145 or email@example.com
- Samantha Enslin +27 11 280 5240 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sunday Times Lifestyle Magazine: Andrea Nagel on +27 11 280 5642 or email@example.com
- Travel Weekly: Elizabeth Sleith on +27 11 280 5117 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sunday Times Daily: Andrea Nagel on +27 11 280 5642 or email@example.com
- TimesLIVE & Sunday Times Lifestyle Digital: Toni Singer on +27 11 280 5262 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sunday Times: Bareng-Batho Kortjaas on +27 11 280 5135 or email@example.com
- TimesLIVE/Sunday Times Daily: Mninawa Ntloko on +27 11 280 5973 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Karishma Thakurdin on +27 11 340 9579 or email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
IgnitionLIVE & TimesLIVE Motoring:
- Thomas Falkiner on +27 11 280 5078 or email@example.com
Newspaper circulation and subscriptions:
- Tel: 0860 52 52 00 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Website, email newsletters and apps:
- Lebohang Nthongoa on +27 11 280 3806 or email@example.com
- Contact +27 11 280 3000 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Arena Holdings BEE credentials
Arena Holdings (formerly Tiso Blackstar Group) is the publisher and owner of TimesLIVE, TshisaLIVE, the Sunday Times, and Sunday Times Daily, among others. It is a Level 5 contributor to broad-based black economic empowerment on the generic scorecard set out by the Department of Trade and Industry.
TimesLIVE and the Sunday Times (including Sunday Times Daily) subscribe to the Press Council's Code of Ethics and Conduct for South African Print and Online Media, which prescribes news that is truthful, accurate, fair and balanced.
If we don’t live up to the code, please contact the public advocate at Tel: +27 11 484 3612. You can also contact the case officer on email@example.com or lodge a complaint online at www.presscouncil.org.za.
Arena Holdings is also a member of the IAB SA, the non-profit, non-government organisation helping SA's leading media companies, advertising agencies, brands and technology firms excel in digital marketing and related activities.