Get the news and much more in your inbox
Here's how to subscribe to our range of email newsletters
Wondering how to keep up with the latest news and features on TimesLIVE, the best entertainment news and gossip on TshisaLIVE or the most explosive investigations done by the Sunday Times? It's easy – subscribe to one of our email newsletters:
- TimesLIVE AM and PM: From Monday to Friday, a quick morning or afternoon round-up of our biggest news stories along with sport, entertainment, lifestyle, opinion and more.
- TimesLIVE Breaking News: Get an email alert about the biggest breaking news stories in South Africa and around the world.
- TimesLIVE Motoring: Every Wednesday, our motoring experts send you the week's hottest news and insights regarding everything that runs on wheels.
- TshisaLIVE: On Mondays and Fridays, get the country’s hottest entertainment and celebrity news and gossip in your inbox.
- Sunday Times: Every Sunday morning, get the highlights of the week’s Sunday Times in your inbox: hard-hitting news, analysis, opinion and more.
- Sunday Times Lifestyle: Every Friday, catch up with SA's best writing on fashion, food, travel, books, entertainment and more.
- Sunday Times Food: For the foodies among us, a treat every Thursday when our food writers send you a delicious selection of the week's best articles and recipes.
And don't forget about Sunday Times Daily, our subscriber-only daily digital edition published at 5am, Monday to Friday. You can register for its email newsletter too, which will arrive soon after 5am – in time to get you up to date with the world by the time you've finished breakfast.
How do I sign up?
When you register at no cost on TimesLIVE, you’ll be asked to choose which of these newsletters you'd like to receive.
Once you’ve registered and signed in, you can manage your newsletter subscriptions via your user profile – after signing in, hover over your name at the top right of the website and click on the “Profile” link. (If you're on your mobile phone, click on the menu button at the top right to find the "Profile" link.)