South Africa’s future lies on the shoulders of a generation that has been subjected to inefficiencies and shortfalls in both educational support and career guidance. There are simply not enough jobs available to create economic growth, so, in order to fuel the country’s economy, it is imperative that the youth are equipped with the tools and know-how to become entrepreneurial power-houses, creating the streams of income that the previous generations have failed to provide.
It is into this void that the innovative new concept EvenMe has entered, providing a platform for the youth to interact, connect and learn. It offers informative sections on:
- Free online learning in everything from history to computer science
- Links to SA’s major online jobs portals
- Fantastic motivational talks on entrepreneurship
- Essential tips and advice to help you make the best career choices
- Links to all the Varsity Sports pages and the Varsity Sports app
- Music from EvenMe’s very awesome music ambassador, A.C.E.
- FREE downloads of Microsoft products to compile CVs, portfolios and business plans