DStv gives customers a free pass to watch SuperSport all weekend
On March 2 and 3, DStv customers can watch all the SuperSport channels using the DStv Now app
It’s going to be an exceptionally busy sports weekend, with epic Super Rugby clashes, international cricket, Premier League battles and lots more.
That’s why - for the weekend of March 2 and 3 only - SuperSport will be opening up its channels for all DStv subscribers to get the full sports experience, whether they are DStv Compact Plus, Compact, Family or Access customers.
Set your alarm clocks for early on Saturday and Sunday mornings so that you don’t miss a minute of the action.
Here are the matches to look forward to this weekend:
- Lions vs Bulls, March 2 live at 3pm on SS1
- Stormers vs Sharks, March 2 live at 5pm on SS1
- SA vs Sri Lanka 1st ODI, March 3 live at 10am on SS2
English Premier League
- Tottenham Hotspurs vs Arsenal, March 2 at 2.30pm on SS3
- Everton vs Liverpool, March 3 at 6.15pm on SS3
Spanish La Liga
- Real Madrid vs Barcelona, March 2 at 9.45pm on SS7
Italian Serie A
- Lazio vs Roma, March 2 at 9.30pm on SS9
- Napoli vs Juventus, March 3 at 9.30pm on SS9
How to register for DStv Now and use the app:
- Download the DStv Now app for Apple or Android.
- Open the app and tap "Register".
- Enter your ID number and follow the prompts to create a username and password.
- Go to Live and start watching SuperSport.
If you already have the DStv Now app, remember to update it to the latest version before the big weekend. That way, when game time arrives, all you'll have to do is press “Play”.
Worried about data?
If you don’t have access to WiFi, stream SuperSport with DStv Now data bundles from Telkom, Vodacom or MTN. Remember to go into Quality Settings in the app and choose a lower setting so you use less data when you stream.
Buy your DStv Now data bundles via Telkom (*180!1*5*1*3*1#), MTN (*136*2*999#) or Vodacom (*135#).
This article was paid for by DStv Now.