BONUS OFFER | Get 3 months’ FREE BusinessLIVE access this festive season
Back by popular demand: one last chance to get free access to the Sunday Times's Business Times, Business Day and more, courtesy of Standard Bank!
Please note: this offer is now closed.
BusinessLIVE – which gives you access to the Sunday Times's Business Times, Business Day, the Financial Mail and more – is your best online source of news from SA's business sector and the political economy.
By taking up this special offer, you agree to let Standard Bank contact you by email regarding its services.
Standard Bank wants to ensure you have the business insight you need to move forward.
This year it has partnered with BusinessLIVE to offer you three months of FREE access to our exclusive news, in-depth analysis and incisive columnists – and as a festive-season bonus due to demand from our readers, you have one more chance to make use of this great offer.
Until December 10, readers who take up this special offer will be signed up to our BusinessLIVE Premium (BL Premium) package, which includes:
- full access to columnists, analysis and the latest business coverage on BusinessLIVE, Business Day, the Financial Mail, the Sunday Times's Business Times and the Rand Daily Mail; and
- exclusive daily Financial Times content and Morningstar financial tools and data.
How to sign up for this special offer
It's easy: click here to visit the BusinessLIVE subscriptions page right now and then click on the "BL Premium" option. Then choose the "Standard Bank" option on the next page instead of a normal six-month or one-year subscription duration.
You'll enjoy three months of free access to BusinessLIVE, after which your subscription will continue at R120 per month or you can choose to cancel it.
Please note we will require your credit card details and charge a card activation fee of R1 via our secure online payment gateway when you sign up for this deal.
Terms & conditions
- Until December 10 2018, Standard Bank is giving 200 readers who take up a BL Premium subscription their first three months of access for just R1.
- To take up this promotional offer, readers should visit the BusinessLIVE subscriptions page. If there are any Standard Bank/BusinessLIVE promotional subscriptions available, it will be indicated on this page.
- To take up one of the Standard Bank/BusinessLIVE promotional subscriptions, readers should subscribe to the BL Premium offer, which normally costs R120 per month, and then select the "Standard Bank" package from the duration options on the next page.
- The cost indicated on the page will be R120 per month. That is the cost you will pay after three months.
- To take up the Standard Bank/BusinessLIVE offer you will pay R1 via our secure online payment gateway.
- Once you have taken up the Standard Bank/BusinessLIVE offer, you will receive a welcome letter from BusinessLIVE to indicate when your three-month promotional period comes to an end.
- By taking up the Standard Bank/BusinessLIVE promotional offer, you are agreeing to BusinessLIVE, a Tiso Blackstar Group publication, sharing your full name and email address with Standard Bank.
- By taking up the Standard Bank/BusinessLIVE promotional offer you are also agreeing to let Standard Bank contact you regarding its products and services.
- Unless you cancel your Standard Bank/BusinessLIVE promotional subscription before the end of the promotional period, after three months your subscription will automatically roll onto a regular BL Premium subscription priced at R120 per month, charged to the credit card you used when signing up for the promotional offer.
- Should you wish to cancel your BL Premium subscription either before or after the promotional period, please provide 20 business days' notice by contacting us on Tel: 0860 52 52 00 or email@example.com. There will be no cancellation fee.
- The Standard Bank/BusinessLIVE promotional offer is available only to new BL Premium subscribers. Current BusinessLIVE subscribers cannot move over to the Standard Bank promotional subscription.
- Should all 200 Standard Bank/BusinessLIVE promotional subscriptions be taken up before December 10 2018, this offer will no longer be available.
- BusinessLIVE and Standard Bank reserve the right to change or cancel this promotion at any time.