SPECIAL OFFER | Enjoy 3 months’ FREE BusinessLIVE access
Here's how to get free access to the Sunday Times's Business Times, Business Day, the Financial Mail and more, courtesy of Standard Bank
Our sister website BusinessLIVE – which includes the Sunday Times's Business Times, Business Day, the Financial Mail, articles from the Financial Times and much more – is your best online source of news from SA's business sector and the political economy.
Standard Bank wants you to have the business insight you need to move forward and is once again this year partnering with BusinessLIVE to offer you three months of FREE access to our exclusive news, in-depth analysis and incisive columnists.
Readers who take up this special offer will be signed up to our BusinessLIVE Premium (BL Premium) package, which includes:
- full access to columnists, analysis and the latest business coverage on BusinessLIVE, Business Day, the Financial Mail, the Sunday Times's Business Times and Investors Monthly; and
- exclusive daily Financial Times content and Morningstar financial tools and data.
How to sign up for this special offer
It's quick and easy: click here to visit our special offer page and follow the instructions.
You'll enjoy three months of free access to BusinessLIVE, after which your subscription will continue at R120 per month or you can choose to cancel it.
Please note we will require your credit card details and charge a card activation fee of R1 via our secure online payment gateway when you sign up for this deal. This offer is available only to new subscribers.
Terms & conditions
- Until January 17 2020, Standard Bank is giving 2,000 readers who take up a BusinessLIVE (BL) Premium subscription their first three months of access for just R1.
- To take up this special offer, you should: 1) visit the BusinessLIVE/Standard Bank subscription offer page; 2) tick the box to allow BusinessLIVE to share your name, surname and email address with Standard Bank; and 3) tick the box to allow Standard Bank to email you marketing communication via email. Then click “Subscribe” and follow the instructions thereafter.
- To activate the Standard Bank/BusinessLIVE offer you will pay R1 via our secure online payment gateway. The first three months are not charged apart from the R1 activation charge. After three months, the cost of your subscription will be R120 per month – the standard rate for a BL Premium subscription.
- Once you have taken up the Standard Bank/BusinessLIVE offer, you will receive a welcome letter from BusinessLIVE to indicate when your three-month promotional period comes to an end.
- Unless you cancel your Standard Bank/BusinessLIVE promotional subscription before the end of the promotional period, after three months your subscription will automatically roll onto a regular BL Premium subscription priced at R120 per month, charged to the credit card you used when signing up for the promotional offer.
- Should you wish to cancel your BL Premium subscription either before or after the promotional period, please provide 20 business days' notice by contacting us on Tel: 0860 52 52 00 or firstname.lastname@example.org. There will be no cancellation fee.
- The Standard Bank/BusinessLIVE promotional offer is available only to new BL Premium subscribers. Current BusinessLIVE subscribers cannot move over to the Standard Bank promotional subscription.
- Should all 2,000 Standard Bank/BusinessLIVE promotional subscriptions be taken up before January 17 2020, this offer will no longer be available.
- BusinessLIVE and Standard Bank reserve the right to change or cancel this promotion at any time.