Tax notes before you shack up with Airbnb

08 December 2019 - 00:00
By Daniel Baines

Whether you let your property for one day or the whole year, the income must be declared to the Sars

This article is reserved for Sunday Times subscribers.

A subscription gives you full digital access to all Sunday Times content.

Please visit in your desktop to view our latest subscription options.

Already subscribed? Simply sign in below.

Sign In

Questions or problems? Email or call 0860 52 52 00.