Pastel eyes & summer waves: a playful beauty combo for the beach
Here's how to get the look
EASY SUMMER WAVES
Create a perm-like, beachy style that looks more effortless and natural as the curls drop. Here's how:
- Use old-school perm rollers or a curling tong with the tiniest barrel you can find to curl hair.
- Once curled, secure into place to set. The longer the curls are left to set, the tighter the curl will be.
- Release curls and comb out with your fingers for a tousled, lived-in finish.
Tip: To bypass heat on colour-treated hair, braid your hair to create a naturally wavy look, suggests Ursula Stephen, TRESemme celebrity hairstylist.
ADD A PLAYFUL POP OF COLOUR
TO YOUR EYES
The playful nature of a pastel wash on the eyes makes it a perfect candidate for a beach beauty staple. Here's how to get the look:
- Use single or multiple shades of pastel eye shadow pigment combined with a mixing medium or a little water. If going for the multi-coloured wash, use a maximum of three colours.
- Apply the pigment on the eyes with a medium-dense, short brush over the entire lid up to the brow bone.
- Use brush strokes in different directions to add texture.
TO YOUR HAIR
We love a no-commitment hair relationship and so does Moroccanoil. Play around with vibrant hair hues from champagne peach to electric blue with Moroccanoil’s Color Depositing Mask. It’s as easy as apply, mask and wash out.