The Extra Mile

Who offers medical cover for senior travellers?

Our travel expert answers your questions

11 August 2019 - 00:00

Q. My wife and I are travelling overseas in October. We need travel insurance. I am 72 and she is 70. Where should we go? We bought our tickets with an FNB credit card. Which company is the best to use for medical cover when going abroad? - Name withheld on request

A. There are a number of companies offering excellent travel insurance. I mostly use Travel Insurance Consultants (TIC), which is offered by Flight Centre and underwritten by Sanlam...

This article is reserved for Sunday Times subscribers.

A subscription gives you full digital access to all Sunday Times content.

Already subscribed? Simply sign in below.

Registered on the BusinessLIVE, Business Day, Financial Mail or Rand Daily Mail websites? Sign in with the same details.

Questions or problems? Email or call 0860 52 52 00.