Finders Keepers 2018: how to play
Here's how you could share in R1-million in prizes
Welcome to the Sunday Times Finders Keepers 2018, brought to you by SPAR.
Every week for six weeks, we'll take you on a journey through some of South Africa's most scenic regions. Solve the riddles along the way and you could be a winner.
- R40,000 each week for six correct answers
- R10,000 each week for buying the SPAR product of the week
- R700,000 grand prize for six weeks of correct answers
How to play Finders Keepers
- Every Sunday for six weeks, from April 8, you'll find a beautiful illustration containing the week's riddle in your copy of the Sunday Times or online at FindersKeepers.co.za.
- Use the clues and the illustration to provide the six missing words, then submit your answers. If you got all six right, you could win the weekly prize of R40,000.
- You can start playing at any time but you won't qualify for the weekly prizes of past weeks.
- If you submitted the correct answers for all six weeks, you could win the grand prize of R700,000.
If you don't have internet access, you can also enter the week's answers via USSD by dialling *120*32119#.
How to get a bonus entry every week
- If you buy a printed copy of the Sunday Times newspaper every Sunday, you'll find a bonus number to enter during that week on FindersKeepers.co.za along with your answers.
- The bonus number will duplicate your entry for the week, which means you'll have two chances to win!
Win R10,000 with the SPAR product of the week
- Every week, we'll also tell you about a specific product to buy at your local SPAR.
- Once you've bought that product, enter your till-slip number or upload a picture of it on FindersKeepers.co.za and you could win the weekly SPAR prize of R10,000.
- Remember to save your original till slip as proof.