DJ Sbu shares tips for success: pray up, be the best at what you do
Self made businessman DJ Sbu, real name Sbusiso Leope, has shared his sure fire tips to success, urging his followers to grind and hustle hard.
The DJ turned entrepreneur shared a few tips on how he has become a success, telling his fans and followers these tips:
- Stop being full of excuses, Leope said this was many people's downfall
- Get up early, Leope wakes up at 5.30 am everyday to conquer his goals
- Be the best at what you do, says Leope: "You want to be like Kanye West or Mark Zuckerberg, you want success, the lifestyle, the money, cars, fame etc, but you're neglecting the one thing that opens all doors: Being the best at what you DO & doing it at a level that simply takes the breath away of those who watch you create your masterpiece."
- Pray up, it seems Leope is quite spiritual and is motivated by God
- Grind and hustle hard, these simple tips are sure to push one up the ladder according to Leope
digital access - or try
a day pass for
only R15! SUBSCRIBE