The streets react to King Monada being added to Cassper's #FillUpMosesMabhida
Cassper Nyovest has given the people what they want! Looks like there'll be a lot of idibaling taking place this Saturday at Cassper's #FillUpMosesMabhida as the rapper announced that the latest artist on the lineup is King Monada!
King Monada of Moreki fame will be at Moses Mabhida to share his music with Durbanites (and the rest of the world going over there to fill up the stadium).
His popular track Malwede is one of the biggest songs in Africa right now and he's riding that wave all the way to Durbz!
Twitter was over the moon at the announcement.
Just like the vosho and the gwara gwara have some danger attached to it, the #MalwedeDance is not for everyone - it's meant for the brave.
Unless you plan on doing "idibala lite" (the one where you don't fall to the ground but just tilt your head to the side as if you are fainting)... here are some tips for all the Tsibipians.
- Do not wear white or any light colours unless you trust your washing powder!
- Wear protective gear under your clothes... like bo ma knee-pads and helmets etc.
- Have some painkillers on hand... you know just in case you land on the rough part of the grass as you are idibaling.
- Check your surroundings before idibaling... you don't wanna fall on someone's booze and get your a** whooped!
- Enjoy the song... it's funny and has an amazing beat!