Reactions were mixed as the ANC announced that Cyril Ramaphosa had beaten his rival Nkosozana Dlamini-Zuma in the race for the presidency.
Many were jubilant, while some expressed doubt over how effective Ramaphosa's government could be given how the top six appears to be an even split between the #CR17 and NDZ camps.
Of course, the current president's face says it all.
The new ANC top 6:
- President: Cyril Ramaphosa
- Deputy president: David Mabuza
- National chairperson: Gwede Mantashe
- Secretary general: Ace Magashule
- Deputy secretary general: Jessie Duarte
- Treasurer general: Paul Mashatile