Musa Mseleku wants wife no. 5 & we have his wish list!
Attention all women interested in joining the Mseleku household, that window of opportunity is slowly getting wider and we have the 411 of how you can make the cut.
Since the show aired, many women have taken to social media to let Musa and his wives know that they would love to join the squad. As eish got real though, that list thinned down, however there's still a couple of women willing to join the Mselekus.
Prior to the last two episodes, *cues Nelly's song Dream* it was only just a dream for most, but now that dream could become a reality.
Look, there are still a lot of "logistics" that must be sorted out before the lucky woman gets married to Musa. For example, all the wives have to agree that Musa can take another wife, then they must agree that the woman is worthy of joining them.
It hasn't happened yet and just incase it does, TshisaLIVE's got you covered with the requirements.
*Get your pen ready, Musa gave us a list*
Here's what Musa is looking for in his potential fifth wife:
• She must be independent.
• She must be a team player.
• She must be driven and have dreams of her own.
• She must be approved by all four wives.
• She must be willing to give birth to a couple of children (preferably boys).
• She must not be too submissive and must have her own opinion.
• She must not be desperate for wealth or marriage.
• She must be able to give and take advice in family matters.
But just in case you haven't figured it out by now, the existing wives don't really want a new member in the sister wives squad.
So maybe another quality you ought to have before applying to be Mrs Mseleku number five, is uhm... a big liver!