- Green groups take eThekwini to court over Engen, Sapref 'secret licenses'
- South Africa's mission ends in Nepal
- International Space Station celebrates Espresso in space
- Watch: Gareth Bale used as a photographer by Real Madrid selfie mongers who prefer James Rodriguez
- Minister takes credit for ending xenophobic violence
- SANDF confirms that chopper was shot at in the DRC
- Gauteng finance boss sacked, may face criminal charges
- Bayern's Lewandowski in squad for Barcelona game, Rode out
- Xenophobia raised Parliament debate on Freedom Day
- Central African Republic groups agree to free all child soldiers: UN
- Norway ranks as world's best place to be a mother
- Boston bomber's lawyers continue case against death sentence
- Pakistan opens first solar power plant, built with Chinese investment
- Watch: Toyota - fuelled by bullsh*t
- Charlize Theron: Sean Penn is the love of my life
- 'Vampire Diaries' producers begged Nina Dobrev to stay
- Protests as Burundi court confirms president's third term bid
- Pirates draw AS Kaloum in CAF Confederations Cup
- Exam now for brown cow after owner manages to register it to write
- ER24 concerned about pedestrian accidents
Drug- and alcohol-fuelled sex romps are putting the lives of students in danger.
The bouncer allegedly hired to find a hitman to kill Port Elizabeth teacher Jayde Panayiotou is alleged to have been paid R30000 for his services.
"I will sue them ... I'll take this to the highest court of the land," said Wits University SRC president Mcebo Dlamini soon after he was relieved of his position yesterday.
Johannesburg Metrobus company is in financial trouble and is struggling to give residents a decent service.