- Itumeleng Khune not ruling out Sundowns move
- NPA has no agenda against Jiba: Nxasana
- Nigeria's Jonathan calls for peaceful vote
- Sierra Leone 3-day Ebola lockdown leaves capital 'eerily quiet'
- Rapper AKA accused of 'stealing' music group's instrumentals
- Super Eagles of Nigeria in selection drama ahead of Bafana clash
- Zuma appoints Reserve Bank deputy governor
- Watch: Aerial footage of Germanwings crash zone
- Turkish man given 13-year sentence for insulting national flag
- Gallery: Celebrity fashion at Rimmel's London lounge at SA Fashion week
- Nigeria skipper Enyeama ruled out of squad to face Bafana Bafana
- Snoop Dogg planning big Vegas night out for David Beckham's 40th birthday
- FIFA taking the wrong approach to development, says Prince Ali
- Two experimental Ebola vaccines appear safe says US agency
- Police mum on reported R3 million, plus R60k a month offer to Dramat to go
- Possibility of rolling blackouts 'high': Eskom
- Umpires Dharmasena and Kettleborough to stand in Cricket World Cup final
- Hundreds rally in Mali to call for ousted president's return
- Italy offers Neapolitan pizza for UNESCO heritage menu
- French study links lack of sleep with obesity
- Kitty litter causes radiation leak at New Mexico nuclear waste dump
- Manchester City give Ancelotti until April 30 to accept job offer: report
- Oscars producers out after three years and a TV ratings drop
- Lamar's 'Butterfly' floats to top
- Earth Hour: What is the carbon footprint of an email?
- 'Salary cap a lethal blow'
Gay men who "have a baby" born by a surrogate mother are entitled to paid maternity leave.
A mob of protesters who charged through Cape Town city centre yesterday mugged a bystander, looted vendors' stalls and vandalised property.
Just a day after his city address Ekurhuleni mayor Mondli Gungubele has reshuffled his cabinet.
Trouble continued at Medupi power station in Limpopo as 20000 striking workers were locked out yesterday.