- Brumbies hold on to beat Rebels 20-15
- Thembelihle quiet overnight: SAPS
- US Drone raid kills three Al-Qaeda militants in Yemen
- Lupita Nyong'o stolen pearl gown recovered by police
- Eight jailed in €100 million double Paris jewellery heist
- Sofia Vergara planning to elope
- Islamic State fighters attack Samarra ahead of army offensive
- Ukraine's military reports significant fall in fighting
- Mass land applications peaceful
- Prince William dons samurai gear on Japan tour
- Australia must play swing better - Clarke
- Man, teen girl charged over joyride in police car
- Justin Bieber kicks off 21st birthday celebrations
- Mugabe admits land reform blunder
- Zimbabwe child minder who stuffed baby in drawer jailed for 22 years
- Man who raped 76-year-old sentenced to 45 years in jail
- SA doctors dismiss 'selfie' plastic surgery trend
- SABC 1's Uzalo most successful telenovela ever, hits 5 million viewers
- KwaZulu-Natal premier Senzo Mchunu promises to fight harder against corruption
- Kanye West breaks down during interview with Zane Lowe - with video
- Greenpeace takes energy minister Tina Joemat-Pettersson to court
- Victims of 'taxi rapist' now the ones laughing
- Madonna reveals whiplash injuries after stage fall - with video
- Lions chase win before tour down under
For 17 years a Cape Town family refused to stop believing they would find their daughter, who was stolen from Groote Schuur Hospital when she was three days old.
As police increase their visibility on the streets of Lesotho's capital, Maseru, worries about the safety of voters in tomorrow's bitterly contested elections mount.
Gauteng Premier David Makhura's ambitious development plans, backed by investments of more than R100-billion, came under fire from opposition parties during yesterday's State of the Province debate.
Pope Francis has taken his embrace of homeless people a step further by allowing a tramp to be buried inside the Vatican for the first time in the history of the Holy See.