- Unrest worsens as death toll rises, attack hits Jerusalem
- Platini fights ban as FIFA plunged into chaos
- Woodcock's All Black career ended by World Cup injury
- Thousands demonstrate in Berlin against EU-US free trade deal
- Loftus to host first Currie Cup semi in seven years
- Six ATMs bombed in Pinetown on Saturday morning
- Tshwane taking disciplinary action against Samwu bus drivers
- Presidential protection cop appears in court over family murder
- Tshwane implements water restrictions
- No load shedding anticipated for Saturday
- Bozwana's killers must be found: Fikile Mbalula
- SA Weather Service warns of high fire danger
- Taylor Swift celebrates 50m Instagram followers
- John Lennon fans mark 75th birthday with Central Park sing-in
- International help arrives to tackle Indonesia fires
- All Blacks batter brave Tonga
- No proof visa rules slowing child trafficking - Iata
- Singer Zahara expecting a bundle of joy: report
- Risk of load shedding high, warns Eskom
- Heat wave prompts warning from health authorities
- Motsoeneng has until 4pm to comply with suspension
- Chaos as cash-in-transit vans crash into each other
- Springboks' focus sharpened by Japan shock, says captain Du Preez
- Senior Iranian Revolutionary Guards general killed in Syria: IRGC
A 12-year-old jaguar brought to New Delhi zoo on a "breeding loan" is being sent back after he was found too fat to mate, officials said Saturday.
The United Nations (UN) general assembly has named a set of guidelines for the humane treatment of prisoners after Nelson Mandela.
South African scientists have discovered quickly how to detect the presence of the human papilloma virus in women, which puts them at risk of cervical cancer.
Socio-economic deprivation is contributing to high crime in the Western Cape, says community safety MEC Dan Plato.