- Spoilers Ajax planning an elaborate ambush for Chiefs at Athlone
- Athletics launching efforts to prepare teams for World Relays in April
- Statement wallpapers, Hermès scarfs: KZN's Ardmore Ceramics is on a roll
- Letsholonyane is playing like a teenager‚ says SuperSport United coach Baxter
- Dwaine Pretorius looks to learn from Christchurch experience
- Ackermann names strong match-day 23 for Super Rugby showdown against the Cheetahs
- Toyana challenges Hendricks to scale batting heights reached by disgraced predecessor Petersen
- Meet South Africa's R87,3 million IPL men
- Gautrain derailment investigation by Railway Safety Regulator points to cause
- Yaaas! Pearl Modiadie & Amon Mokoena are this year's Metro FM Awards hosts
- Smith delivers on pre-season promise to play Cassiem at openside for Cheetahs
- Bow WOW! Travelling pets get their first dedicated airport terminal
Commuters in Johannesburg found themselves in the middle of a gun battle on Thursday morning after two trucks carrying cellphones were hijacked by a large group of armed suspects on the N1 highway, north of the city.
The department of Cooperative Governance and Traditional Affairs has warned communities to be alert as more rain is expected in a week that has already seen heavy flooding and road damage in some parts of the country.
Life may have evolved on at least three planets in a newly discovered solar system just 39 light years from Earth, Nasa has announced.
Almost R400,000 has been raised in less than 24 hours for a KwaZulu-Natal rhino orphanage after a brutal attack in which a woman was sexually assaulted and two rhino died.
IN PICTURES: Johannesburg highway shootout brings traffic to a halt
Government urges residents to heed flash flood warnings as more rain expected
WATCH: Could there be life on planets in new solar system?
R400,000 raised after staff assaulted and rhino slaughtered at animal orphanage