- Hammer to fall on 15 judges who failed to disclose interests
- Game of Thrones stars get huge pay increases
- Home Affairs trampled immigrants's rights again: judge
- No mob baying for Meyiwa suspect's blood at Musina station: police
- Three bombs rock north Nigeria bus station: police, witnesses
- FIFA sorry for Crimea video blunder
- Hundreds gather for Meyiwa's memorial service in Durban
- Zambian ex-minister arrested for firing in the air to 'celebrate' president's death
- South African kids earn their treats on Halloween: iLIVE
- Electricity tariffs to be the great leveller
- Child stabbed to death, two injured in latest China attack
- Keshi undecided on Nigeria return
- Philippines' rare dwarf buffalo charges against extinction
- BMW unveils the X5M and X6M
- Zuma declares official funerals for Meyiwa, Mulaudzi
- United scent City blood in Manchester derby
- Watch: Four-year-old insist ghost drew on fish tank
- Reports of Limpopo arrest in Meyiwa case untrue: police
- China to send elite army unit to help fight Ebola in Liberia
- Conditions at Modise's farm improved: NSPCA
- African Bank 'collecting billions every month'
- Copper theft up in September, cost R13 million: Sacci
- Israel reopens Al-Aqsa mosque ahead of Muslim prayers
- Vodacom bug leaked user info
- Pig's head a red flag for local Jews
- Inside scoop on Cremora
Next time you see a beggar at an intersection do not give him or her money. Actually, do not give them anything, even if they are children asking for a school donation.
Personalisation is the way to go. Coca-Cola did it with names on cans and now Magnum celebrates its 25th anniversary by letting you craft your own ice cream.
A Gauteng magistrate has allegedly been caught red-handed taking a bribe to stop the extradition of a witness in Radovan Krejcir's criminal trial.
Zimbabwe's state media accused Vice-President Joice Mujuru of extortion and abuse of office yesterday in what observers say is a stepped-up campaign to derail her plans to succeed the ageing Robert Mugabe as president.