- Watch: Half ton firework sets world record
- Fund set up to assist informal businesses
- Botswana ruling party leads in early election results
- Cosas Dumps pig's head in Woolworths store
- Pastor's assault case could get thrown out
- Zuma cancels UK trip
- Mozambique's ruling party wins presidential race
- TB Joshua donates cash to families of church building collapse victims
- WHO expects around 200,000 Ebola vaccine doses by mid-2015
- 'Prophet' ordered to appear at Lagos church building collapse inquest
- Cosatu adjourns its CEC meeting for two weeks
- American evangelist angers Kenyans with Aids on towels comments
- Gallery: Five South African male stars who've lost weight and kept it off
- Mourinho confirms Costa may return against United
- Enrique confirms Suarez will have first bite as Barca player in El Clasico
- Zimbabwe urged to guarantee safety of journalists after beating
- Russia's Putin accuses US of damaging world order
- Wenger tells Arsenal to tighten defence
- Queen Elizabeth II sends her first tweet, signs it 'Elizabeth R'
- Newlands Currie Cup final expected to be a humdinger
Cash-in-transit robbers and ATM bombers made off with millions of rands in two separate attacks - and not a shot was fired.
The amount of hidden sugar in processed food is slowly killing us.
Does the commonly used progesterone contraceptive injection increase the risk of a woman contracting HIV?
Water supply to millions of South Africans could be under threat if the proposed development of a coal mine near a Rand Water pump station in the Vaal goes ahead.