- Australia could kill over-crowded koalas
- Long walks to freedom? Nigerians hit the road for Buhari
- UEFA executive committee to meet Wednesday amid FIFA probe: Platini
- Families of Marikana miners send Zuma a deadline
- More than four espressos a day can harm health: EU
- Presidency wishes Mac ‘a speedy recovery’
- State closes argument in Panayiotou’s bail application
- Blatter not involved in corruption probe: FIFA spokesman
- It's the ancestors delaying Medupi: CRL Rights Commission
- Sundowns' target Mashamaite says 'I'm yet to meet with my agent and Chiefs'
- Watch: Alleged copper thief tells captors he's not afraid of jail
- 50 Cent's boxing company bankrupt
- R7 million expected from Free State Environmental Affairs game auction
- Sex-video principal escapes jail time
- Sex, lies and a killer
- 'Please pay your bills for services'
- EFF wants deputy DTI minister to withdraw alleged f-bomb
- New study backs risk estimate for contraceptive pills
- Swiss attorney general opens criminal proceedings linked to 2018, 2022 World Cup bids
- Trevor Noah's flight home scuppered by stormy weather
- Rifles‚ axes and fake bank cards - What poaching suspects are armed with
- Vatican official claims Irish gay marriage vote 'a defeat for humanity'
- Burundi opposition says 'impossible' to hold fair elections next week
- Tweede Rivier Estate expected to go for R30-million to R50-million at auction
- FIFA arrests not linked to Russia's World Cup bid, says Russian sport minister
- Over 2,500 migrants still adrift in Bay of Bengal and Andaman Sea: UN
The government has been warned to stop "messing up" families and "tampering" with the ancestors.
Democratic Alliance leader Mmusi Maimane has criticised the government's Operation Fiela, urging tighter border controls instead.
South African women are full-figured - and their men like it.
Home Affairs will go ahead with the implementation of new travel regulations for children despite continuing calls for a delay.