- Eiffel Tower shut as staff walk out over pickpockets
- Cholera strikes 3,000 Burundi refugees in Tanzania - UN
- Obama warning over Netanyahu unjustified: Israeli official
- Islamic State claims Yemen mosque attack: IS Twitter statement
- Sharks down Reds to end Super Rugby losing streak
- 5 luxe red lipsticks worth splurging on
- Watch: Crocodile almost as long as a car caught in Australia
- South African science needs more money to be competitive: Pandor
- Bin Laden considered exiting hideout before being killed by US Navy seal
- Nadal, Djokovic face French Open last-eight duel
- Rodgers insists Sterling will see out Liverpool contract
- The BMW 435i ZHP Coupe Edition, a special edition that is truly special
- Cold weather more lethal than hot spells, says study
- For a tighter tummy eat your meals, don’t skip them
- Editors‚ ANC meet on Daily Dispatch row
- EFF calls FPB's new Internet censorship law 'worst in Africa'
- Seven sacked, 13 suspended in Zimbabwe ruling party purge
- Post Office needs a good pilot: Cwele
- Operation Fiela nets suspects in Mthatha and Manenberg
- Tibetan father of four sets himself alight in protest against China: reports
- Rhino horn trade debate will fuel poaching: iLIVE
- Kim Kardashian defends 17-year old sister's surgery
British fugitive Raymond Nevitt, arrested in Cape Town last week, failed yesterday in his bid to get transferred from Pollsmoor in Tokai to the reputedly more congenial Goodwood prison.
It is suspected that debt, running into millions of rands, and an extramarital affair drove Christopher Panayiotou to plot the murder of his wife, Jayde.
Doctors around the world have lashed back after a blog post slammed a young Mexican doctor for sleeping on the job.
A discount on a rape sentence costs just R100,000.