- Furious Platini hits out at 'insulting' CAF allegations
- Zuma to attend BRICS conference in London
- No change in inequality, poverty, unemployment will lead to people rising up: Lindiwe Zulu
- Zuma appoints new BEE council
- Nigerian schoolgirls face uncertainty if they are released
- Record demand for Rugby World Cup tickets
- EU puts up 24 million Euros to find Ebola vaccine
- Students 'starved of halaal food'
- Repairs to ripped-up beaches
- Yengeni ups ante to scrub drunk driving case
- Medium term budget not radical: Numsa
- Broke West Indies board assures Cricket SA summer tour is still on
- 'United is run like mafia, it's like nineteen-sixteen f*****g-seven', says Keane
- Drug dealer arrested for brazenly selling 'Ebola' marked heroin
- No sex please, you're students: Zimbabwe University
- Ronaldo scores 70th Champions League goal as Real routs Liverpool
- I can help to repatriate bodies from Nigeria: Madonsela
- Beyoncé and Jay Z have overcome 'major problems'
- Suarez prepares for first bite as El Clasico looms
- DNA analysis of Nigeria church collapse victims begins
- Madonsela: No funds, no public protector
- Lamar Odom refuses to divorce Khloé Kardashian
- North West premier launches R300m water project
- Botswana's ruling party faces stiff electoral battle from opposition party
- Cops sued for over R770,000 after ignoring family's plea for help
Tax increases are to be implemented to help plug the gaping hole in the state's finances.
Shrien Dewani's defence team has made a mockery of the state's ballistics expert.
Transport Minister Dipuo Peters will take on the leader of the ANC in Gauteng next month when her department seeks to close "information gaps" in submissions before the e-tolls advisory panel.
Pharmaceutical companies are decreasing their investment in TB even though multi-drug-resistant TB kills more than half the people who contract it.