In the lead up to this year's Geneva Motor Show, Aston Martin CEO Dr. Andy Palmer discusses disruptive automotive technology, the reasons behind launching its first crossover model and why no matter how cars evolve, Aston Martin's future is assured.
The Ferrari 812 Superfast is the first ever car from the Prancing Horse to offer 789hp and a top speed in excess of 211mph, and it will be making its first ever appearance at the Geneva Motor Show on March 9.
Mercedes has finally unveiled its first open-top G‑Class off-roader from Mercedes‑Maybach, the G 650 Landaulet.
Ferrari has begun its 70th anniversary year by reporting its best ever annual sales results, putting the marque into a commanding lead ahead of all of its supercar rivals.
Even More Motoring
- The best engine innovations of 2016
- Ferrari lifts the lid on a new special edition
- Kuga flames lick at Ford
- BMW presents its self-balancing motorcycle of the future
- Mercedes-Benz reveals new luxury bakkie - and its coming to SA
- The Mercedes All-Terrain: A station wagon that thinks it's an SUV
- Honda plays it safe with the new Civic
- Mercedes offers double the fun with its new drop top roadsters
- Land Rover unveils its New Discovery
- WATCH: Mad Mike Whiddett drifts around Franschhoek Pass at 248km/h
- Citroën unveils new C3
- Mazda is not horsing around with its new Mazda6
- Ford's new Kuga feels the need for speed
- BMW is the world's top luxury carmaker
- TomTom wins deal to provide Volvo Cars with maps, data
- Evolution and revolution - the new Audi A5
- Top Gear’s original trio choose Johannesburg for new show
- Celebrating 30 years of the BMW M3 in style
- Pimp my ride, Kenya-style
- Aston Martin wows with new Zagato Vanquish
- Ferrari confirms convertible LaFerrari