Belgium charges two new suspects over Paris attacks: prosecutor - Times LIVE
Thu May 25 04:56:52 SAST 2017

Belgium charges two new suspects over Paris attacks: prosecutor

AFP | 2017-01-12 10:33:45.0
The suspects "are suspected of having provided Khalid El Bakraoui with fake documents used during the preparations for the attacks in Paris," the prosecutor said.
Image by: Jack Naegelen/Reuters

Belgium has charged two new suspects in connection with the attacks in Paris in November 2015, claimed by the Islamic State group, which killed 130 people, federal prosecutors said Thursday.

The suspects, identified only as Farid K. and Meryem E. B., "are suspected of having provided Khalid El Bakraoui with fake documents used during the preparations for the attacks in Paris," the prosecutor said.

Bakraoui was one of the three suicide bombers in deadly Brussels attacks in March last year.

SHARE YOUR OPINION

If you have an opinion you would like to share on this article, please send us an e-mail to the Times LIVE iLIVE team. In the mean time, click here to view the Times LIVE iLIVE section.
X