Contact TimesLIVE and the Sunday Times
Main contact numbers:
Tel: +27 11 280 3000
Hill on Empire, 16 Empire Road (corner of Empire and Hillside), Johannesburg
Subscriptions call centre:
Tel: 0860 52 52 00 or firstname.lastname@example.org (Mondays to Fridays: 6am–3.30pm; Sundays: 7am–12pm)
What would you like to do today?
Contact the newsdesk:
- Sunday Times: +27 11 280 5155 or email@example.com
- TimesLIVE/Times Select: +27 11 280 5265 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cape Town office: +27 21 488 1777
- Durban office: +27 31 250 8500
If you have a story you would like us to investigate, send an email with your contact details and phone number to email@example.com.
Subscribe to the Sunday Times or ask about a subscription:
Sunday Times subscribers also qualify for six months’ complimentary digital access to The Telegraph in the UK. The initial six-month period is followed by an optional 50% discount for another six months (billed monthly after the free trial but you can cancel at any time). Once you have subscribed, click here to activate your Telegraph access.
Advertise in the newspaper, on the website or on our apps:
View our advertising information page.
Submit a letter to the editor:
While pseudonyms are sometimes acceptable, correspondents should sign letters and provide a name, street address and daytime contact number. The editor reserves the right to edit letters. We do not accept attachments – please insert your letter in the body of your email message.
- Letters to the Sunday Times: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Letters to Times Select (digital): email@example.com
Submit an opinion piece:
We do not publish opinion pieces already sent to other newspapers. Submitting an uncommissioned opinion piece is no guarantee that it will be published and we reserve the right to edit all opinion pieces.
Report a technical problem with the website or app:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with as much detail as possible about the problem.
Republish our material in print or online:
Contact email@example.com or Tel: +27 11 280 3916.
Request back copies of the Sunday Times newspaper:
Please call Tel: +27 11 280 3933.
Editorial and business contacts
- Times Select: Fienie Grobler on +27 11 280 5315 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sunday Times: Chandré Prince on +27 11 280 5670; Samantha Smith on +27 11 280 5086; or email@example.com
- Kate Henry on +27 11 280 5265 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sibongakonke Shoba on +27 11 280 5145 or email@example.com
- Jan Jan Joubert on +27 11 403 2920 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ron Derby on +27 11 280 5515 or email@example.com
- Sunday Times Lifestyle Magazine: Pearl Boshomane on +27 11 280 3488 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Travel Weekly: Paul Ash on +27 11 280 5133 or email@example.com
- Times Select: Andrea Nagel on +27 11 280 5642 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- TimesLIVE & Sunday Times Lifestyle Digital: Toni Singer on +27 11 280 5262 or email@example.com
- Sunday Times: Bareng-Batho Kortjaas on +27 11 280 5135 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- TimesLIVE/Times Select: Mninawa Ntloko on +27 11 280 5973 or email@example.com
- Jessica Levitt on +27 11 280 3736 or firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
- Thomas Falkiner on +27 11 280 5078 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Newspaper circulation and subscriptions:
- Tel: 0860 52 52 00 or email@example.com
Website, email newsletters and apps:
- Kate Henry on +27 11 280 5265 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact +27 11 280 3000 or email@example.com
Tiso Blackstar Group BEE credentials
Tiso Blackstar Group (formerly Times Media) is the publisher and owner of TimesLIVE, Times Select, TshisaLIVE and the Sunday Times, among others. Blackstar Holdings Group is a Level 3 contributor to broad-based black economic empowerment on the generic scorecard set out by the Department of Trade and Industry.
TimesLIVE, the Sunday Times and Times Select subscribe to the Press Council's Code of Ethics and Conduct for South African Print and Online Media, which prescribes news that is truthful, accurate, fair and balanced.
If we don’t live up to the code, please contact the public advocate at Tel: +27 11 484 3612. You can also contact the case officer on firstname.lastname@example.org or lodge a complaint online at www.presscouncil.org.za.