LATEST Inflation down to 4.1%, but without Eskom it would be even ...
Inflation fell to 4.1% in September, down 0.2 percentage points on the August figure.
- Minimum wage begins to eat jobs Business
- President Ramaphosa to announce CEO for crisis-hit utility Eskom Business
- Ayo tells the PIC to take responsibility for its own mess Business
- Sekunjalo liquidation 'logical' Business
- SPECIAL OFFER | Enjoy 3 months’ FREE BusinessLIVE access Business
- Longevity: the good, the bad and the brilliant Business
- Inflation down to 4.1%, but without Eskom it would be even lower Business