Donate to win a R10,000 Mall of Africa shopping voucher
Contribute nappies, toiletries and other necessities to Bombani Shelter for Abused Women and Children this Women’s Month
What are we doing to make the lives of women and children in SA better?
What do we enjoy every day that women and children in SA have to fight harder for? What can we do to make a woman or child’s life more safe? How do we remove the barriers to their success?
The Mall of Africa and Bombani Shelter for Abused Women and Children is stepping up. Will you?
Established in 1999, Bombani is an NPO, based in Alexandra, Johannesburg, that removes victims from abusive and dangerous environments and offers temporary shelter to women who have experienced severe abuse by their partners and strangers.
In partnership with the Mall of Africa, Sunday Times Gen Next, which focuses on youth issues, is encouraging shoppers to be part of the solution by donating the following necessities to the Bombani Shelter for Abused Women and Children:
- disposable nappies for babies
- cleaning materials
- educational toys
- non-perishable food items
1. The person that donated the most will stand a chance to win the R10,000 Mall of Africa voucher.
2. Donations can be placed at the Mall of Africa’s information desk situated on the upper level of the mall opposite the iStore.
3. Shoppers are asked to include their name and contact details with their donation and post a picture using the hashtags #endGBV #MOA and #STGenNext on Facebook or Instagram.
5. By doing this, you become eligible to win a Mall of Africa shopping spree voucher worth R10,000 (first prize) or a voucher worth R5,000 (second prize).
6. The winners of the Mall of Africa vouchers will be announced on August 31 2020 via social media.
7. Click here for terms and conditions.
For more information about the campaign follow: Mall of Africa on Facebook and Instagram and Arena Events on Facebook and Instagram.