Science Wearable ‘lab on the skin’ could raise early alarm on ...
Blood sugar levels, alcohol levels and muscle fatigue — all these can be measured by a new device
- Wearable ‘lab on the skin’ could raise early alarm on diseases, aid treatment Science
- Natural treasures: Western Cape estuary management plans take shape Science
- Can’t see the wood for the trees: biodiversity summit no closer to final deal Science
- In demand: poaching of rare Karoo succulents soars during pandemic Science
- SA abstains again as key global talks on staving off extinctions get under way Science
- For the world’s whales, climate change has picked up where harpoons left off Science