WATCH | How to make a 3-ingredient lemon cheesecake in the microwave
Yes, you really can whip up a sensational dessert in a matter of minutes
½ - 1 pack Lemon Creams (depending on the size of your dish)
1 kg plain double cream yogurt
1 can Nestlé Condensed Milk
To serve (optional):
1 cup mixed blueberries and strawberries, chopped
- Grease a medium-sized square microwave-safe dish.
- Pop the Lemon Creams into a zip lock bag and crush using a rolling pin. Place the crushed biscuits in the prepared dish and microwave for 30-45 seconds. Mix the crumbs together well then, using the back of a spoon, press them down firmly to create the base of your cheesecake.
- Shake the condensed milk well before opening, then mix together with the yogurt in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove the bowl from the microwave, mix rapidly and put back in the microwave for another 2-3 minutes.
- Pour the mixture over the biscuit base and refrigerate for a minimum of 4 hours or overnight for best results.
- To serve, slice the cheesecake into squares and garnish with the berries and mint leaves.
WATCH | How to make a 3-ingredient microwave lemon cheesecake, step-by-step